Saturday 14 February 2015

PDCA - Plan-do-check-act

PDCA 
(plan–do–check–act or plan–do–check–adjust) four-step method  for all

Recently I read about PDCA cyecle and I think this can be applied in various management techniques. 
 
Software-
If I take a common example of software development process this can be applied very frequently. Taking the example of SDLC model where various things are being applied. I think in my view of Project Manager could see this as PDCA cycle or some people can also argue that it can be taken into various testing methodologies also.

So in short this can give you clear picture if you are techies as well as doing management skills.

Preparing material and classification for better understanding that will show you how every methodologies can be part of PDCA. 

Please note all above remarks are based on my opinion. Anyone else in world can have their too.

No comments:

Post a Comment